|John Slaughter & San Bernardino Ranch|
In 1887, John Slaughter purchased the ranch that is now known as the San Bernardino Wildlife Refuge. He re-established cattle ranching and farming and they continued until 1979. The ranch is now registered as a National Historic Landmark and provides a glimpse of turn-of-the-century life in the lush ranchland of Southern Arizona.
|< Prev||Next >|
Register today to receive the latest Douglas news and events!